Sunday, May 08, 2011

Robin Quivers contemplates departing Howard Stern’s show 06 May 2011


                                                         Nikki Cox

Robin Quivers, Howard Stern’s longtime radio helper, is opinion of vocation it quits. Thirty years after she teamed up with the shock jock, Quivers, 58, told Radaronline.com in an exclusive interview that she’s looking to television for the next stage of her career.

“I love to do radio and television and I’ve always wanted my own television show, so I’ve been put out feelers for those kinds of things,” Quivers told the entertainment website. “I express myself in ways that I don’t necessarily get to express myself on our illustrate.“

Asked if she’s thinking of stepping into the TV slot soon to be vacated by Oprah Winfrey, Quivers said, “Let’s hope. It will be like a talk show, but with subjects that I’d be attracted in. I think I have some interesting things to say and I don’t think any person out there is saying them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews