Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Patti Stanger is single, offers 13 pearls of wisdom.




                                        Patti Stanger  (More Photo)

About Patti Stanger:

Patti Stanger (born May 31, 1961) is an American matchmaker and television producer with her own Bravo TV show called The Millionaire Matchmaker. She is the founder and CEO of Millionaire's Club International Inc., a professional matchmaking service for millionaires.

"I think I'd like to date a millionaire, but I never am attracted to my clients," she revealed. "They lead with their negative foot, they tell me all their dark secrets, and I don't see any romance there. So even when they hit on me I'm like 'Yuck!' you know? There have been a lot of guys on camera for the last five years who hit on me and I went, 'Get away!' ... So I don't tend to date millionaires, but it would be nice maybe off camera if I did and date somebody who made equal or more money than me and let them romance me that way. I haven't met anyone like that."

Even as Stanger is getting her own love life sorted out, she's still dispensing advice for the lovelorn -- wealthy or otherwise. Check out what she has to say about the upcoming season of Millionaire Matchmaker, her views on the dating habits of stars like Jennifer Lopez and Sandra Bullock, and general rules for anyone seeking their soulmate.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews