Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Birthday To Melissa Joan Hart



                                                   Melissa Joan Hart

Melissa Joan Hart has suggested that giving birth to her young sons Mason and Brady has changed her entire outlook on life.

The 34-year-old actress first gained fame during her teen years by starring in her own Nickelodeon sitcom Clarissa Explains It All for five seasons.

Speaking to Parade, Joan Hart revealed that she has no desire to relive the fanfare that accompanies gaining fame at a young age.

"I have a different life now," the former Dancing with the Stars contestant said.

She continued: "I'm not going out after work or going to shoot pool or going bowling on a Friday night. Now, I want to fly home to my family. So I had to accept that it's a different time in my life."

Joan Hart went on to explain that, after finishing work on her TV series Sabrina The Teenage Witch in 2003, she was initially wary about accepting another television role.

Despite some hesitation, her desire to portray a comedic character led her back to the small screen for a starring role in Melissa & Joey.

She added: "After Sabrina went down, I thought I'd want to travel into another area, like episodic or directing, but I just realised it's so much fun to be silly and do comedy and it's such a great job to have a TV show, so I worked hard to get something back on the air. My mother and I produced it and I couldn't be happier that I have a job."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews